Things to Know About Parrish, Florida
Things you need to know about the Best Kept Secret… up until recently!
- Why in the next 5 years will Parrish become “THE Center of the Universe”? Center from downtown St. Pete/Tampa & Sarasota/Bradenton.
- Convenient location—it’s a bearable commute from a remarkable number of places.
- Downtown Sarasota is 26. Even Tampa, at 34 miles, & white sandy beaches about 30 minutes away.
- New Elementary School ( Harvey E.S.) & New High School ( Parrish
Community High School ).
- Parrish Surrounding area planned 23,000 new homes.
- Along with all those homes, there is also plenty of retail and office space planned, approximately 5 million square feet.
- Academic hub, central park, Main Street-style retail areas.
- Parrish to become a destination.
- Central Park Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/291121374.
- Main Street with shopping, dining and community events.
- “Central Park” east of the new high school for outdoor festivals.
- 285,000 square feet of retail at the intersection of Erie Road and U.S. 301.
- 450,000 square feet of retail and office space to the area.
- Robinson Gateway is planned … stores, offices, a hotel and movie theater… on 288 acres.. 900,000 square feet of retail, 600,000 square feet of office space.
- Premier retail development site in east Manatee County is back on the market! Located at the SW corner of U.S. 301 and Ft. Hamer road. Ft. Hamer Road connects southward across the new bridge to Lakewood Ranch Boulevard into the heart of Lakewood Ranch. Ft. Hamer is being extended northward becoming the new “Parrish Bypass” going right by the new Parrish Community High School, the future State College of Florida north County campus, and connecting with Moccasin Wallow Road. This new east-County corridor is a direct link between all of the explosive residential development in Lakewood Ranch to the south, and Moccasin Wallow to the north.
- Initial indications from Manatee County Planning Department is that a retail shopping center with out-parcels from 90,000 square feet to 150,000 square feet (possibly more) would be approved here with new Planned Commercial Development zoning.
- Fort Hamer Commons shopping center proposed for 13.3 acres on the southeast corner of U.S. 301 and Fort Hamer Road could bring a grocery store, sit-down restaurant and more to the Parrish community.
- Search a few of my favorite Parrish New Home Communities and homes here: Parrish New Homes.
- Here is a drive through community video of another favorite in Parrish called Bella Largo: DR Horton
For more information about Parrish and ALL surrounding areas just reach out to us and we can set up in-person or virtual tours for you at your convenience!